We are looking for smart, hardworking individuals to join our one of a kind Barista team. If we think you are the right fit to join Black Tie Espresso, we'll provide you with our signature espresso training in which you'll learn advanced techniques in espresso, milk preparation, and latte art. Once you master the techniques, you'll assist our team at a variety of events, including weddings, private parties, and corporate events.
- No previous barista experience necessary.
- Must possess a "customer-focused" mindset and a passion for coffee!
- Must also possess a positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Prior hospitality work experience is a plus.
- Must have a driver's license and means of transportation.
Are you a qualified salesperson with strong communication skills and a knack for selling anything? If so, we'd love for you to apply for our sales team! We are looking for smart, outgoing, and self-motivated individuals to help us build our client base and sell everything from coffee beans and espresso service to coffee roasting equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A natural networker - must love talking to people and building lasting relationships.
- Focused, reliable, and able to adhere to deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blogging, etc.)
- Prior sales experience is a plus.